Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I forgive, I free myself to experience happiness, prosperity, and peace.
 
When I choose to forgive, I hold the key to my spiritual growth and abundant living. As I forgive, I open the door to a greater understanding of divine goodness, substance, and love. I release hurt, anger, disappointment, and resentment and receive freedom, happiness, prosperity, and peace. To forgive, I pray: Thank you, God, for revealing what needs to be forgiven. You guide me to the liberation of my soul. You lift my consciousness and heal my life. You help me know and practice true forgiveness. I give up feelings that weigh me down and block my good. As I free myself, I experience true healing and restoration.
If anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.–Colossians 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment