Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Protected

Divine light within me illuminates the darkness and dispels all fear.
 
Just as a child might fear monsters in the darkness of night, there are times when I experience a similar intensity of fear. Some situations may seem like monsters in the closet. A momentary pause allows me to find the light again and relieve my fear. Just as I would comfort a scared child, I comfort myself by turning on the light to reveal that all is well. I call upon Jesus to be the presence of light as I find the way to my own inner Christ Light. The light in me infills, infuses, and surrounds my being. Through the power of my prayers, divine light dissipates darkness, and I realize that all is well.
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.–Genesis 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment