Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Let Go Let God Realize

I awaken to the realization that, through God’s presence, I am blessed.
 
During the day, flowers follow the motion of the sun, bending to find the light they need for growth. I grow spiritually when I continually turn to bask in the illuminating power of God. I depend on the divine presence for my spiritual and emotional development. Through my practice of prayer and meditation, I open myself daily to the light of Spirit. In my quiet commune with God, I gradually accept the Truth that I am loved. With time and practice, I blossom with the realization that I am the very essence of God and I am blessed. I am made in the image and likeness of the Divine. This realization is a profound personal experience. The greatest realization of my life is to know with all my being that God and I are One.
The Father and I are one.—John 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment