Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

God is my source. I am prosperous.
 
God is the fulfillment of my every need. Fulfilling relationships, good health, and financial wealth are blessings from my divine source. Wherever there is a need in my life, I turn to God in prayer. I release any fear or doubt that arises from perceived lack. With faith and assurance, I affirm: God is my source. Nothing and no one can keep me from my good. My spiritual health is not determined by any physical diagnosis. My financial status is not dependent upon a paycheck or any outside agency. The loving spirit of God is the very substance of all my good. I give thanks in advance knowing my highest good is unfolding now.

The Lord will open for you his rich storehouse, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all your undertakings.—Deuteronomy 28:12

No comments:

Post a Comment