Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

Healing power flows through me to bless myself and others.
 
One of the best ways to nurture myself spiritually is to express compassion. So I focus on helping others, remembering them in my times of prayer. I will discover a surge of energy flowing in me and through me. In blessing them, I am blessing myself because I am tapping into the flow of Spirit. While in prayer, I bring to mind a person who needs help. I immerse myself in the feeling of compassionate caring that is a sure conduit for healing power. I become aware of that life and energy coursing through my being. I am one, spiritually, with every soul in the universe. I celebrate that oneness by feeling, knowing, and realizing this healing power as it flows through me to bless myself and others.
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment