Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Let Go Let God in Graduation

I give thanks for my successes.

In this month of graduation ceremonies, we celebrate the human spirit and the ability of people to persevere. Those who have accomplished a milestone can look back at all that they have done, having pride in their skills and abilities and look ahead to new adventures. Every milestone in life is a way of gaining more insight into oneself on this glorious adventure called life. I consider the benchmarks I have reached. Whether I have achieved academic, personal, or professional success, I celebrate my ability to persevere. With each success, I have gained greater insight and learned more about myself. Reflecting on all that I have accomplished, I now see the areas in which I have grown. I am ready for new adventures now!
 
Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment