Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Let Go Let God Remembering Motherly Love

I give thanks for the abiding strength of motherly love.
 
I bless and give thanks to all mothers everywhere. I praise their fortitude and commitment and applaud each one’s tireless, selfless devotion. I am in awe and admiration for the diverse, beautiful expressions of the sacred activity of motherhood throughout the world! Reflecting on mothers, I take a moment to recognize that the glorious spirit of maternal love abides in me, no matter what my gender. I am grateful for my capacity for boundless patience and unconditional love as I support, protect, strengthen, and nurture others. Motherly devotion, found both within and all around me, enriches the world beyond measure.
May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience.—Colossians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment