Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Let Go Let God Radiate World Peace

I radiate peace to all people.
 
Within me lies a center of peace that radiates calm, loving energy. I can access this infinite peace within myself at any time. As I become familiar with my inner peace, it becomes integrated into everything I do. Even if daily life brings stress, I have the power to return again to my center. I share my peace with others naturally as I begin to think consciously and speak in peaceful ways. I respond to the world around me from a place of harmony and goodwill. Divinely inspired peace has the power to transform all who come into contact with it. So I act and react with quiet serenity. I radiate peace.
For you shall go out in joy, and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.—Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment