Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Let Go Let God find Comfort

God’s love enfolds me.
 
The passing of a loved one brings pain unlike any other. Divorce or the loss of a job can shake self-confidence to the core, leaving me afraid and feeling overwhelmed. Still, even in the darkest moments of my life, God is there for me at all times and in all ways. When I feel most alone, God is with me to guide my actions and soothe my fears. When I am worried or afraid, God takes that worry and fear and transforms them to feelings of calm assurance. In God’s loving embrace, I find comfort and peace. I let go of worries about the future because I know God’s loving presence is with me always. I know in my heart that in spite of appearances to the contrary, my life will get better, and I will find the happiness I seek.
For the Lord has comforted his people, and will have compassion on his suffering ones.—Isaiah 49:13

No comments:

Post a Comment