Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Let Go Let God with a Children's Blessing

Walk in faith and love, child of God.
 
Children’s self-confidence grows when they receive positive reassurance. I bless them in my prayers today: “You are a child of God, filled with divine light and life. May you ever express the peace and love that dwell within you to everyone you meet. May your life be blessed beyond measure with wonderful experiences that create lasting, meaningful memories. I see you developing into a person who loves and respects all life. I see you using your talents, skills, and unique personality to bring light and joy to others. I bless you with peace. I bless you with joy. I see you strong, confident, and safe as you explore the world. Walk in faith and love, for you are a child of God.”
Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs.—Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment