Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 3, 2016

Let Go Let God through Teamwork

My awareness of the diversity and Oneness of all life deepens.
 
When opportunities to work in collaboration with others present themselves, my life stands to be greatly enriched when I become part of a team. Through teamwork, I hone my skills and share my spiritual gifts in service to others. Through collaboration, I find appreciation for the diverse expressions of Spirit and how a variety of aptitudes and skill sets help meet the diverse needs of life. Even so, teamwork may not always be easy. So I stay grounded in faith and awareness, growing in spiritual consciousness. I remember that each and every person is unique. When I make space for Spirit in all that I do, my work with others blesses me exponentially in return.
For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.—1 Corinthians 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment