Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Let Go Let God in World Peace

Divine love encircles the world, flowing from heart to heart as peace.
 
At the deepest level of creation, all beings are seeking peace. Underneath the outer shell of every human being beats a heart created in pure love. I pray from this consciousness, visualizing each person connecting with their divine selves and acting from that sacred place. I envision the world enveloped in peace and wrapped in a warm, flowing channel of divine love. In gratitude, I affirm: Divine love is flowing, connecting, and healing the world and everyone in it. I, too, act upon my inner divinity, recognizing that every word I speak and action I take can be done in peaceful, loving, and faith-filled ways. Divine love flows from my heart to bless the world.

Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speak peace to his people.—Psalm 85:8

No comments:

Post a Comment