Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Let Go Let God in Guidance

Attuned to Divine Mind, I grow in spiritual understanding.
 
In his book Mind: The Master Power, Charles Roth invites me to reflect on my true nature: “Let your mind be not a mirror, but a lens through which shines the light of Truth.” If I forget the truth about myself, I may see only a mirror image, my outer, physical features, and overlook that I am created in the image of God. I am a spiritual being, an expression of the Divine. I continually grow in understanding of my spiritual nature. My spiritual understanding is constantly evolving. I am ready to let go of ideas and habits that no longer serve me. I am ready for transformation of mind, body, and spirit.

The kingdom of God is as if someone would scatter seed on the ground, and would sleep and rise night and day, and the seed would sprout and grow, he does not know how.—Mark 4:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment