Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Let Go Let God be filled with Joy

I am one with God; my joy is complete.
 
The spray of a water fountain is managed by the amount of water pressure fed into the base of the fountain. A small amount of pressure produces a small fountain; more water pressure produces a larger one. At the core of my being is the Spirit of God, an effervescent life force that is perpetually bubbling and ready to expand into immense joy. My joy spreads further when I feed my soul with prayer and open my heart to a greater awareness of God’s presence. The fountain of joy within me grows until it bursts forth in laughter, peace of mind, and goodwill. No person, place, or thing can quench the joy that lives within me. I am blessed with absolute joy.
You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forevermore.—Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment