Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I am blessed as I pray for others.
 
Jesus often spoke of prayer. He said, “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24). I combine my faith with my imagination and envision the result of answered prayer. I feel the feelings that answered prayer would bring, and I let it go. As I pray for others, I see in my mind’s eye the result of those answered prayers. I pray for this or something even better. I pray, believing, and then give it over to God. It always feels like a personal blessing when I pray for another person. I am connecting with them through God. Worry or concern about a result diminishes the energy of my prayer, so I maintain my faith in God’s overall good in every situation, and know I have done my part.
Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray always and not to lose heart.—Luke 18:1

No comments:

Post a Comment