Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Let Go Let God know Inner Peace

Stillness nurtures peace in my soul.
 
The hectic pace of life may seem to push me to keep busy, yet a full calendar could leave me feeling exhausted and at odds with others. So I practice caring for myself by making time to be still. Prayer and meditation are priorities in my day. A moment of gratitude before I get out of bed becomes a seed of peace planted early. I take the opportunity to pray wherever I am with whatever time I have available. As I wait in line or move between appointments, I focus on my breath. I slow my breathing. Each cleansing breath calms my racing thoughts. I may whisper a phrase like “peace, be still” to my being. Stillness nurtures peace in my soul. Restored and renewed, I return to my day at peace.
In the morning, while it was still very dark, he got up and went out to a deserted place, and there he prayed.—Mark 1:35

No comments:

Post a Comment