Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Let Go Let God with Compassion

I am a conduit of divine love and compassion.
 
As I give, so I receive. By choosing to help a fellow traveler on the road of life, I make a difference for them as well as for myself. I become a conduit of God’s love. I may recall a time when another person saw my pain or dilemma and reached out; a parent, a friend, teacher, coach, or even a stranger stepped forward to help me. As I think back on those times, I realize that in some way they changed my life for the better. I, too, can be that conduit of divine love and compassion. Today I open my awareness to another whose life would be made better through my kindness, my compassion. The power of a simple act of caring never ceases to amaze me. I make a positive difference as I demonstrate the love of God.
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.—Mark 12:31

No comments:

Post a Comment