Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

My life is filled with an overflowing measure of God’s goodness.
 
I am a beloved child of God. Rooted in this awareness, I affirm prosperity as my divine inheritance. I believe in the sufficiency of God as my source and supply. There is no good being withheld from me. My life is filled with an overflowing measure of blessings. In my daily prayers, I give thanks to God as the inexhaustible source of all life. I am grateful for divine healing energy that flows through my body. I embrace the peace that washes over me when challenges appear. I express joy-filled gratitude that my physical needs are met. Like a magnet, this practice of gratitude draws ever more abundance to me. Every spiritual desire of my heart is fulfilled.
And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.—2 Corinthians 9:8

No comments:

Post a Comment