Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Let Go Let God Receive

I prepare to receive as I give without an expectation of return.
 
With a few moments of consciously breathing in and out, I am reminded of the importance of releasing in order to receive. Similarly, in my everyday life, I prepare to receive when I am open to giving. I make room in my heart and life to receive love, compassion, and understanding by giving in kind. This may be a conscious practice, yet it becomes so much a part of me that it seems independent of my conscious awareness. My intent is sincere, for I do not give in order to receive. As I give with no thought of return, I open the way for blessings to flow continuously from a heart attuned to the Christ Presence within.
 
These are the ones who, when they hear the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patient endurance.—Luke 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment