Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Let Go Let God Shine Guidance

Divine light shines in and through me as a beacon of understanding.
 
Until light enters a room, finding my way through the darkness can be difficult. In the same way, unless the level of my soul’s light is increased, there is little chance of discerning spiritual understanding. If I need more divine guidance, I must step up my vibrational energy and increase the light of my soul. One way I can do that is to focus the lens of my mind on a positive spiritual statement such as an affirmation or prayer throughout the day. This can serve as a mental focus to direct the energy of my soul into a greater intensity. As I shine the light of my inner being, a divine radiance begins to fill even the darkest corners of my mind and opens up my heart to greater understanding.
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.—Genesis 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment