Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 29, 2017

Let Go Let God with Wisdom

I listen to my inner wisdom and follow divine direction.
 
Wisdom is a gift, part of my spiritual makeup that points me toward my good. When I face uncertainty, I tune in to my inner wisdom. As I follow my guidance, I feel the rightness of my decisions. I wait for divine intuition that I am doing what is right for me in a particular time and situation. I use my gift of wisdom to make choices large and small: to eat good food in the right amounts, to spend my resources wisely, to choose the job that fulfills and blesses me. As I listen to the divine presence within, my wisdom grows. I trust this inner power to help me discern what is right and to provide good judgment for the best course of action. I give thanks for God’s presence within that guides me. I listen to my inner wisdom and follow divine direction.
Live, and walk in the way of insight.—Proverbs 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment