Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I find comfort in the wonders of God all around me.
 
At times, challenges or worries may seem to block my way. These things often bring on frustration and sadness. They can keep me from seeing the blessings I have experienced in my life. When I feel this way, I take time to quiet myself. I become calm and peaceful in the stillness, reminded that there is so much more to life than worry and fear. I visualize beautiful places that fill my heart and mind with awe. I smell the flowers. I watch birds and animals that bring a smile to my face. The more I notice, the more that come to mind. The list is endless and each reminder of God’s amazing gifts fills me with strength, confidence, and joy. I can now move forward, finding comfort in the wonders of God all around me!
This is my comfort in my distress, that your promise gives me life.—Psalm 119:50

No comments:

Post a Comment