Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

Praying for others is a double blessing.
 
Prayer is my time of connection with the perfect wholeness of Spirit, which is also our nature. First, I center in the perfect life and love that is the essence of my divine self. I then lift up the light of Spirit as it shines in others. I see others as they truly are, spiritually whole and free. I hold a vision of wholeness for people I don’t know, understanding the value of adding my positive energy to the greater vibration in our world. Sometimes I see the essence in others that they have forgotten or have yet to discover for themselves. If I feel they are receptive to my prayer support, I share my prayer practice with those I hold in prayer. Knowing the truth of my wholeness and then holding it for others is a double blessing.
Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication.—Ephesians 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment