Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Let Go Let God Share World Peace

I am one with God and all humanity in a universe of love and peace.
 
Jesus told us that the greatest commandment was to love God, and the second was to love your neighbor as yourself. In practice, loving God may come more easily for me than loving my neighbor. Since God is love, it is up to me to open my heart and love all, without judgment and without hesitation. When I exhibit patience and understanding, I feel the warmth of God’s love. I choose, therefore, to be an expression of God’s love as I provide acceptance and support. God’s love touches my heart whenever I give it away to others. As I give someone hope and encouragement, my spirits are lifted too. Truly, I love God, and I love my neighbor.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.” This is the greatest and first commandment.—Matthew 22:37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment