Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Let Go Let God be Protected

I am grateful for the protection of divine love.
 
At times I may have felt unsafe and sought safety, but I understand that the Lord of my being provides the well-being I need. That certainty is a consistent reminder throughout the Bible, from Deuteronomy 31:6, “It is the Lord your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you” to Romans 8:31, “If God is with us, who is against us?” As I enter into the new year, I remember and give thanks that I am protected and loved. I also welcome the opportunity to be a source of love and nurturing for all living beings and for the planet itself. By being an extension of God’s protecting presence, I affirm and strengthen my own sense of security. I am grateful for the protection of divine love.
Learn to do good; seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.—Isaiah 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment