Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Let Go Let God with Motherly Love

I express gratitude for the many channels through which motherly love flows.
 
On this day devoted to appreciating mothers, I find it helpful to expand this energy to include the many channels through which motherly love flows into my life. Whatever my gender or personal history, motherly love is an intimate and important power in my life. It enfolds me as divine presence, and it flows to me through many channels. I experience motherly love as more than simply a warm, pleasant feeling. Today I recognize its tremendous power in my life, expressing as guidance, understanding, and creative energy. I honor that maternal presence as I welcome every opportunity to share it with others. I express gratitude for the many channels through which motherly love flows.

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you.—Isaiah 66:13

No comments:

Post a Comment