Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Let Go Let God as a Role Model

I give thanks for the role models in my life.
 
There may have been many family members, teachers, and mentors who have left an impact in my life, and I consider them to be valuable role models. When I think of these people, I think of the ways they have supported, encouraged, and inspired me. I am grateful for all that they have done to help me become the person I am today. But have I thought about myself as a role model? Each day, I have the capacity to make a difference in the lives of others. Each day, I can be a role model as a parent or family member, a coworker and friend, and through the ways in which I demonstrate my faith in God. I value these opportunities and give thanks for those who have been role models for me.

Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.—1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment