Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Let Go Let God with Creativity

Divine creativity is alive in me!
 
It is easy to appreciate the amount of creativity it takes to produce a work of art. That level of inspiration is also available to me as I plan my day. I am innately creative! From what I will eat to planning what I want to accomplish, I embrace it all as an exercise in using the power of my imagination to consciously create my life. I look for new ways to express my unique abilities. Maybe I will expand my vocabulary by writing notes of appreciation to people who inspire me. I might explore the culinary arts and create a new menu of food selections that celebrate health and wholeness. I may even learn to paint! Whatever I do, I claim the power of divine creativity as my own to make the world a better place.
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment