Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Let Go Let God Celebrate Graduation

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
 
Students completing academic achievements must surely feel a sense of accomplishment and anticipation. As commencement speeches have or will remind them: Today is the first day of the rest of your life. I reflect on the truth of this statement in my own life. I bring to mind the graduations I have experienced both within and outside of classroom settings. Each experience has strengthened my faith and brought with it the guidance to live my best life. Just as I have gained in worldly wisdom, I have gained spiritual wisdom. Spiritual practices and studies allow me to graduate from one level of understanding to a higher level. I am enriched by wisdom. Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

But truly it is the spirit in a mortal, the breath of the Almighty, that makes for understanding.—Job 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment