Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 23, 2017

Let Go Let God Achieve

I answer the call of God to do my best and be my best in all situations.
 
What I desire to do and be is not beyond my ability to achieve. Self-doubt may arise if I concentrate on my perceived flaws or limitations. Yet if I don’t try, I will never know what I am capable of achieving. Perhaps there is a calling I am eager to follow but can’t seem to take that first step toward it. When I am focused and principled, I know when an urging from within my soul is leading me right. I have the courage to do my best. I am willing to learn as I go. I work and serve from the integrity of knowing I am a creation of God, capable of both ordinary and extraordinary accomplishments. This is the hour, this is the day. I answer the call of God to do my best and be my best in all situations.

May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you.—Psalm 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment