Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Let Go Let God Surrender

New discoveries await when I listen to the Divine and move out of my comfort zone.
 
A boat in dry dock will never experience the waters it was built to sail upon. Likewise, I must release myself from the shores of limitation in order to fully experience the life God created for me to live. The waters of my life ahead may range from turbulent and uncharted to safe harbors of stillness. How will I know unless I let go of the shore? I begin by inquiring within. Are there instances when I am clinging to the comfortable and safe rather than moving forward? I will know when it’s time to cast off when remaining anchored to the shore becomes less comfortable than launching into the unknown. I let go and, in the words of the Karen Drucker song, “Let Go of the Shore,” I “float into the mystery.”
Put out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch.—Luke 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment