Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I live from the truth of my being. I am whole, strong, and well.
 
I was born in the image and likeness of the Great Creator. As such, perfect health is my divine inheritance as a child of God. I recall the story of the woman who touched the fringe of Jesus’ garment and was immediately healed. He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well.” Like this woman, my faith enlivens and strengthens me. I reach within and touch God through prayer. I affirm the truth of my body’s natural healing ability and envision the radiating light of God working in me now to establish the highest manifestation of my physical being. Every cell is infused with life-creating properties. I am renewed and revitalized from head to toe. My heart overflows with gratitude for the gift of health and wholeness.
He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”—Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment