Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 20, 2017

Let Go Let God as a World United

I envision all people coming together in unity.
 
John Lennon’s song, “Imagine,” shares these inspirational words: “Imagine all the people living life in peace.” With the power of my imagination, I visualize people throughout the world coming together in unity. I pray for peace among all people and for creative solutions to seemingly difficult situations. I support efforts to bring people to mutual understandings. I speak words of kindness and act respectfully toward others whose views may not align with my own. If I encounter chaos or unrest, I respond calmly as I display my prayerful peace of mind. Through my prayers and actions, I help to create a world where all people come together in unity.
The effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever.—Isaiah 32:17

No comments:

Post a Comment