Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 2, 2017

Let Go Let God Have Enough

I have time enough, wisdom enough, and energy enough to do all that is mine to do.
 
Life is both an adventure and a journey. How comforting it is to know that everything I need along the way is lovingly provided. Giving thanks that God is my unlimited source of good, I affirm: I have enough. Every day I have goals to accomplish, things to do, large and small. No matter what my smallest task is or the highest goal I aspire to, I keep my attitude positive, especially when my plate seems full. If I feel so rushed that I’m unable to relax and connect with family and friends, I affirm: I have time enough. When contemplating solutions or ideas, I affirm: I have wisdom enough. If I want a new sense of strength and vitality, I affirm: I have energy enough. God is my source. I have enough.

Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin.—Luke 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment