Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Let Go Let God with Patience

God’s presence keeps me calm and patient at all times.
 
How do I react to delays that keep me from accomplishing my goals? Experience tells me that getting irritated or impatient will not change the circumstances. A slow line will not move quicker by frowning. Traffic does not clear because I show frustration. What I can do, however, is visualize right outcomes for myself and others. If I am delayed, I use that time to center my thoughts and to give thanks for God’s presence within. I practice slow, easy breathing while affirming: I am peaceful. I am calm. Being patient today is an investment in peace for tomorrow. I refrain from being reactionary and saying or doing something I may regret later. As I hold thoughts of peace for others, I benefit from being patient and calm.

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God.—Psalm 42:1

No comments:

Post a Comment