Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

With God as my guide, I affirm, "Divine Order."

Divine Order is not something that is given to me, earned by me or granted as a favor. Divine Order is a co- creation. Divine Order is revealed in my life as I allow God to guide and inspire my thoughts, words and actions.
In prayer, I silently affirm, "Divine Order," as I hold thoughts of wholeness, harmony, wisdom, abundance and peace. With these divine ideas held firmly in mind, I release the need for specific outcomes. Once more, I affirm, "Divine Order," and rest in the silence of meditation.
As I return my attention to the tasks of the day, I notice how the ideas I held in prayer are manifesting into expression. All things are in Divine Order.

All things should be done decently and in order.--1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment