Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let Go Let God And Love

I am filled with God's love all day long.

This is a new day. It has never existed before; it has never been lived before; it is mine! This day comes to me filled with new gifts of opportunity, vision, joy, peace, life and substance. But most important, it is a day filled with God's love.
I am grateful for this new day. Should the shadows of yesterday--the old worries, mistakes or fears--creep into my mind or heart, I let the love of God shine through any shadow, erasing any fear.
If a difficulty arises during the day, I meet it with this thought: I am filled with God's love. I use this thought to bless everyone I encounter today. As I think it, sing it, feel it, live it, today becomes a wonderful day, filled with God's love all day long.

We know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.--1 John 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment