Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 6, 2011

Let Go Let God Accept Healing

I claim my wholeness as a perfect child of God.

The way I see myself matters. Do I look upon my body with love and gratitude? Do I perceive my wholeness and beauty as a beloved child of God? When I encounter a health challenge, my gut reaction may be to focus on what appears to be wrong. Instead, I choose to affirm what is right.
My body performs countless processes each day--all perfectly and without my conscious direction. Power and intelligence, health and wholeness are built into every cell of my body. I affirm my divine perfection.
When faced with an illness or injury, I focus on my divine capacity to heal. I see myself as vibrant, energetic, healthy and free. My body is whole and renewed.

The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.--Matthew 6:22

No comments:

Post a Comment