Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let Go Let God Give Guidance

The wisdom of God lives within me.

As a child, I saw life from a perspective of innocence and naiveté. With age, education and experience, I gained wisdom. Some of the things I know now I couldn't possibly have understood as a child. Some of my wisdom, however, has been gained not by experience, but by tapping into a greater source of wisdom within me, the wisdom of God.
Just as plants know how and when to push through the soil toward the sun, just as birds know to migrate hundreds of miles to their nesting grounds, I, too, have an inner wisdom. Closing my eyes to the distractions of the outer world, I find direction when I feel lost, inspiration when I am ready to hear, and a closeness to God as I open my heart. The wisdom of God lives within me.

For the Lord gives wisdom.--Proverbs 2:6

No comments:

Post a Comment