Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 13, 2011

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I radiate peace with every thought, word and action.

Peacefulness is an indication that I am in alignment with God. The kingdom of God is one of peace and harmony. As I abide in peace, everything in my world contributes to my peacefulness.
When peaceful, I give up every inharmonious thought. Peaceful thoughts and those of friction or resistance cannot be in my mind at the same time.
Finding God, the source of peace, within myself, I radiate peace to those around me with all I think, say and do. In this way, I help to bring peace into manifestation in the world. Evidence of discord and disorder is now removed from my life. The world takes on a new appearance because I abide in the presence of infinite peace.

Now may the God of peace ... make you complete in everything good.--Hebrews 13:20, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment