Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let Go Let God Through Awakening

Through the power of my Christ nature, I awaken to a new life.

Every time I pray--every time I have a realization of the Christ power within me--I awaken to my spiritual nature. As I let the light of Christ shine within my consciousness, I release old ways of living, and open to a new life, a new way of being.
Early Christians told the story of Lazarus, who appeared to be dead to everyone except Jesus, who called him from the tomb. My Christ nature can transcend any appearance or condition and allow me to awaken into a new life of oneness and wholeness, of harmony and abundance, of understanding and peace.
By turning to the Christ presence within me, I awaken my spirit. I hear my Christ nature calling me, and I awaken to a new life.

Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I am going there to awaken him.--John 11:11

No comments:

Post a Comment