Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 3, 2011

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I am prospered by the infinite flow of divine ideas.

Charles Fillmore wrote, "Every idea is a seed and will bring forth according to its character." A divine idea may be an affirmation I hold in mind, an inner nudge to make a certain choice, or a new path opening for me to explore. I am prospered as I recognize and act upon divine ideas.
Living in a universe of infinite abundance, I stay alert to the many channels through which my prosperity flows. I reflect upon the good that has sustained me, and gratitude opens my heart and mind to an expanded flow of even greater good. From the tallest tree to the tiniest creature, God provides in abundance. I am not more or less than any other creation. God provides for me in abundance also.

How weighty to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! --Psalm 139:17

No comments:

Post a Comment