Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let Go Let God Be Free

I am free to be joyful, playful and loving.

Some may wait for the end of the school year, the end of a work week, or the end of a project to feel free. I am not bound by any circumstance, pattern or habit in my outer conditions; I am free always!
Today I choose to be joyful, playful and loving. I am not limited by location, schedule, day or habit. Nothing has the power to limit my ability to enjoy this day. When I choose to be joyful, I call forth the joy that is within me and I express it. Choosing to be playful, I allow the flow of creativity to enliven the simple activities of my day. I give love by sharing smiles and laughter with those around me.
Nothing limits my ability to choose my attitude. Acting from that freedom, I choose to be joyful, playful and loving.

And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in its streets.--Zechariah 8:5

No comments:

Post a Comment