Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Let Go Let God Bless My Body

I am grateful for my body and the blessing of life.

When I am not feeling my best physically, I take the opportunity to lovingly envision my body infused with divine light. Gratefully, I bless my bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments, which support me and allow me freedom of movement. Silently, I bless the intricate systems that digest my food, circulate oxygen in my blood, transmit my sense experiences, and provide for my protection.
My body is continuously supporting, repairing and renewing itself in amazing ways. My body is the creation of God's perfect idea. I give thanks for its health and wholeness. My body responds with energy and vitality as I fill my mind with thoughts of gratitude and blessing.

Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?--1 Corinthians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment