Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let Go Let God with the Power of God

I use God's power for good in my life and in the world.

The power of God is within me. It sustains, protects and expresses through all I think, say and do. The more I recognize and acknowledge the power of God, the more I use it with intention.
I align with God through my conscious awareness, and I experience a comfortable flow and order in my life. Stress subsides and stamina increases--I live more fully.
I use the power of God for good in my life. With each interaction, task or activity, I am a channel through which goodness flows. Reaching out to people with kindness and helpfulness, I let God's light shine in and through me to bless the world.

You are the God who works wonders; you have displayed your might among the peoples. --Psalm 77:14

No comments:

Post a Comment