Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let Go Let God Contribute to World Peace

Peace in the world begins with me.

The journey toward world peace begins with me, right here and right now. As I hold a vision of peace for this generation and the next, I search for ways to contribute to a peaceful world. Everyone, including me, deserves to be accepted and treated with compassion. I consciously treat others with respect and kindness. As changes occur in my life, I honor my feelings and give myself permission to move through them gently, and I allow others to do the same. When someone I know is angry or upset, I honor their process. If I find myself being judgmental, I modify my thoughts and responses. I am kind, peaceful and loving toward others and myself. Peace in the world begins with me.
 
He came and proclaimed peace to you who were far off and … to those who were near.—Ephesians 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment