Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let Go Let God in Faith

Faith is my way to wellness.

If a health challenge leaves me fraught with worry, faith is my bridge from despair to hope. Faith assures me of something more than my eyes can see or my mind can conceive. Regardless of appearances, I have faith in the power of God within to heal me. Step by step, thought by thought, I affirm this truth. My body knows how to heal and my healing has already begun. I place my faith in the God Presence. Being gentle with myself, I wait until I am ready to take the next step in my healing journey. Relief and release carry me forward. Hope grows and worry falls behind. I take a new step in faith, envisioning myself whole and well, and according to my faith, it is done. Faith is my way to wellness.
 
Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you.”—Matthew 9:29

No comments:

Post a Comment