Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let Go Let God in My Choice

I choose to be inspired by Spirit.

I have choices to make every day. However well-intended others may be in offering advice, I am responsible for my own decisions. I filter information and opinions through my own awareness of divine wisdom. I choose first to become receptive to Divine Mind. Through prayer and meditation, I am led to a deeper understanding of what is right for me. The inspiration I receive is the foundation for my choices. As I center my mind and heart on God, the pure light of understanding shines within me. Any confusion is relieved as I consider my choices and follow my inner guidance. My life unfolds in positive ways as I act from the inspiration of Spirit within.
 
Like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation … Each builder must choose with care how to build on it.—1 Corinthians 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment