Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 23, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Free

I freely express my divine nature.

Beyond the categories of nationality, race or religion, people are more similar than different. We all laugh and cry, we all love. We seek freedom and joy, and we seek to know and connect with the God of our understanding as best we can. Yet while our oneness connects us, every person lives as an individual expression of the Divine, and we are free to express our divine nature in our own unique way. When I embrace compassion, I free myself from judgment. As I seek opportunities to serve, I free myself from selfishness. In finding ways to share, I free myself from lack. When I see God within myself, I find God as the essence of all, and I am free to love fully.
 
There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.—Galatians 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment