Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let Go Let God Direct My Energy

I direct my energy into constructive channels.

Every cell in my body is a center of spiritual energy. This energy is an expression of God-power that is mighty and eternal. I am a human dynamo of spiritual power, and I choose how to use it every day. I do not squander my precious resources on condemnation, complaining or regret. I use my energy constructively, expressing love, joy and faith in all that is good. I see the bright side of every situation and look beyond outer appearances to the reality of God. The privilege of choosing how to direct my energy is a sacred gift, for my well-being and happiness depend on it. I direct my energy into constructive channels and choose gratitude, joy and abundance.
 
Choose this day whom you will serve … as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.–Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment